WiFi

Wi-Fi network can bring a lot of advantages and convenient to us and our society. Everything has its pros and cons. The big problem of the Wi-Fi networks is the stability of the connection. In this 4G and 5G era, the connection of the Wi-Fi networks is more stable comparing to last generation of Wi-Fi. Although from that, the problem of the stability must be overcome to improve the quality of the Wi-Fi. Here are some problems we face when using the Wi-Fi connection.


Problems

A bad Wi-Fi connection will cause many bad effects and inconvenient in our daily life. Me as a student will be found difficult to conduct my online class with my teacher. This issue will affect my learning progress and make me unable to keep up with my academic. In the online tutorial class, I can’t see the practical video that my teacher showed me clearly, this issue also troubled me every time when my network connection is poor. When I try to download my notes or try to do my revision, a bad network connection also troubled me a lot. With bad network connection, a 5 minutes academic video will be extent to 10 minutes or above, and this is wasting my time every day.

Besides, this problem also shown when I am playing online games. When I play online games with my friends to release my stress, my stress didn’t get release efficiently. Although I bought a computer with high spec, but I didn’t get a smooth playing experience. With a bad Wi-Fi connection, I cannot communicate with my friends properly while playing online games. I also lost a lot of games due to a bad connection of Wi-Fi. I can’t control my games timely, and this issue made me felt angry and upset. With a bad connection of Wi-Fi, I started to hate playing with online games. My stress releasing method started to make me feel more stress.


Solutions


One of the reasons that causes a bad Wi-Fi connection is the distance between our digital devices and the Wi-Fi modem are too far away. So, we need to think the solution from the root of the problem. How about we carry along our Wi-Fi modem every time and everywhere we go? This is the first solution. Related industries and inventors may work together to develop a new concept of Wi-Fi connection modem and Wi-Fi enhancer. The modem should be easy to carry, and not taking up space at the same time. It could be a flying drone that follows its owner everywhere they go. We can get our enhanced and more stable Wi-Fi connection from the modem drone whenever and wherever.


The second solution is more challenging compared to the first one. This solution should be done through market monopoly. When the Wi-Fi connection and Wi-Fi modem network around the world are monopolized by a single company, they can try to implant a small wireless Wi-Fi network chip into every electric device. The company can cooperate with other electric devices company that need Wi-Fi connection and network to make sure the Wi-Fi connection of all devices are stable. People in the future can enjoy a good Wi-Fi connection because the Wi-Fi chip inside the phone can connection everyone’s devices together with zero obstruction. People can have their Wi-Fi services payment plan to enjoy their Wi-Fi connections.




The last solution is increasing the connection points. Signal towers will be disturbed by weather and geography. We can transfer our Wi-Fi connection to satellite what are more stable and not affected by geography. Scientist should launch more satellite around the world to increase the connection point.


Refection

I faced the connection problem every day. I hope that my creative solution can help people in the future. I get my idea from a day I walked in garden. I saw a child was playing with a flying camera drone. I hope Wi-Fi network connection may combine with it in the future to solve the problem. In the future, traditional Wi-Fi modem will be eliminated and replace by implanted Wi-Fi chip and the speed of the connection will become as fast as lightning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAFFIC JAM

I FOUND SOME WAYS TO STOP STAYING UP LATE!

Aeging Population