I FOUND SOME WAYS TO STOP STAYING UP LATE!


THANK YOU MR. MEOW MEOW


Everyone has some problems that they face from time to time, right? I have some tough problems waiting for me to solve. But today I'll take just one problem out and discuss it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is experiencing this problem, but most of the readers will have the same problem too. The problem I'm facing is staying up late and indirectly causing me to not have enough energy to get up early. This has also led me to develop the habit of staying in bed.





In fact, if you want to solve the problem effectively, the first step must be to find the problem first. You may not believe it, but I found myself in this serious problem all because of the big fat cat in front of my school. Every time I pass by the school gate, I find the cat sleeping and not moving. Even I used my hand to touch its butt, it did not respond, I even thought it was dead. After that I thought the cat was a lot like me every morning. Even when I know I need to get up early in the morning for class, I still hit the damn alarm clock. This action also led to my bad habit of being late every now and then. I started to think about the reasons and the root of the problem. I remembered the big fat cat jumping around every night and I thought I knew what the problem was. I was the same as the big fat cat every night.



PROBLEMS


To solve the problem of staying up late, the first thing to do is to start exploring what I did when I stayed up late. I don't think I am a hardworking student, so burning the midnight oil to revise my homework must not be something I do. One of the things that kept me up late was social media, such as Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. I would be swiping at the screen for hours on end. I would keep telling myself that this is the last video, I cannot continue to watch it, I must stop. But the result is the same, I will keep watching until 2:00 am before going to bed. I really cannot resist the temptation of social media.


 


Social media is just one of those things, and the next thing I’m going to talk about is what every boy likes to do, it is the online game. After a busy day I always like to play games with my friends in the evening to express my stress. When playing the game, I will talk with them about what the day's happenings, and we will talk all night long! But if I look back carefully, I realize that what we talked about for those few hours was actually nonsense that did not help our lives at all.



SOLUTIONS



I propose some interesting solutions here. First, I am a person who is so afraid of ghosts that I do not even dare to watch horror movies when I am alone. So, I'm going to set up a scary temporary wallpaper on my phone. After 11pm every night, my phone will automatically replace the original wallpaper with a scary one, and I have more than one wallpaper prepared. This worked great for me. Another solution is that I will set a bedtime alarm to remind me to turn off my phone and leave the Internet. After that, I will do some activities that interest me before bed, such as developing hobbies, or reading a book. I also adjust my game playing time appropriately. From playing games at night to playing games during the day.


 



Finally, I have a BONUS solution. It is to find a girlfriend who is willing to make me better. She would remind me to go to bed early when it was time and put me to bed. Take me away from social media and games, and together we can do activities that are good for our bodies and minds. And finally, to get me up every morning.👧


REFLECTION

The origin of this idea is because of the fat cat that loves to sleep in front of the school. I will share my experience this way because I want to change myself for the better and improve myself. At the same time, I want to help those of you who are in need to solve your problems. I hope every reader will share their views actively and we could learn from each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAFFIC JAM

Aeging Population